I haven’t done one of these in a long time and I am going to try and do them more often. Here is a list of things I am thankful (and not so thankful) for this time around. Hope you enjoy it!
Things I am Thankful for:
1. Seeing The Who live in concert recently. They are one of my all time favorite bands and they did not disappoint. I have to admit tickets were really, really expensive. Like almost $100 a ticket but it was so worth it to me as this is definitely a band that has stood the test of time and then some. Plus, like all of us, they are not getting any younger.
2. Having a turkey sub for lunch the past two days. I normally pack my lunches and its nice to not have had to worry about packing my lunch this morning. Tomorrow I will go back to doing that, though. I would still rather save money than not.
3. That I currently own EVERYTHING in my apartment. I took a look around my apartment the other day and it felt so good to know that everything in there has been paid for and was not on a credit card. There are many who can’t claim that so I am appreciative.
4. That my car is still running well. It has over 200k miles and will need to be replaced soon but for right now, I am glad that it is still kicking ass.
Things I am NOT so Thankful for:
1. Max (my dog) keeps getting on the couch even after he knows he is not allowed. He leaves dog hair everywhere and I am trying to curb that. If anyone has any helpful tips on keeping dogs off the furniture, please let me know.
2. I keep waking up earlier than I should and can’t go back to sleep. I really don’t need to be up until 7 am every morning. Recently, I am getting up at odd hours like 5:30 am or 6:25 am. Its not fun on my body as it needs time to rest completely. I am hoping things will balance out soon.
3. Its currently raining. Blah.
Have a great Wednesday, everyone!