Its time to do another list of all the things that I am thankful for. As I have stated before, I feel its important to take some time and reflect on what makes me feel appreciative and thankful. Also, what I am not so thankful for but most of that is just for fun.
What I am thankful for:
1. My new make-up items from Sephora. I have a new, self-confessed crush on all things Sephora. They have the greatest selection of all things girly and sparkly and it is my new best friend.
2. My boyfriend’s raise. It has helped us be a little bit more financially stable and we are very happy over that. He was supposed to have taken a day off by now but his work has been booming. He’s tired but at least the company is doing well.
3. My new yellow coat that I bought. If you read this blog, then you know that I usually go a long time without buying something nice. The other day I finally cracked and bought a pretty yellow coat at the store. It is so nice and luxurious. It keeps me warm and I love it.
4. The fact that I live in an apartment. I know some people think having a house is the be all and end all but it is nice not having to worry about maintenance things. This week, the light in the kitchen burned out and all I had to do was call the maintenance team at our apartment complex and they are going to take care of it.
What I am NOT thankful for:
1. It has been non-stop raining here for a long time and I am dying for the sun to come out. I miss the sunlight! Can’t stand the rain.
2. There are some thing happening at my work that I have not been too happy about. I don’t want to go into too much detail but there are things that I have been trying to work out and it kind of is and it kind of isn’t. More on that later.
Have a great Wednesday, everyone!