I was nominated for a Liebster Award! I am so happy!! Can’t you tell? I was nominated by the lovely Mackenzie from The Random Path and I now have to fulfill my bloggerly duty to make the internet world proud. Below are some question that I have been asked to answer about myself along with some of some questions I am asking a few other bloggers that I think are fabulous. If you want more details of the Liebster Award, you can read more here.
Questions for Me and My Answers:
1. When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I really had no idea–sound familiar? I remember wanting to be a journalist at some point. I remember wanting to be a veterinarian when I was really young because I loved animals. Then I wanted to do something with psychology. Still trying to figure everything out.
2. Saved By The Bell: Team Zach or Team Slater?
Team Zach all the way, baby!
3. Do you have any pets?
Sore topic for me. Short answer is I don’t. My beloved Max is now in doggie Heaven. Haven’t been able to bring myself to get another dog
4. Have you ever been to Europe? Where?
Yes!!! When I was 15, I went on an orchestra field trip (dorky, I know) to several countries in Europe. We even got to play in some of the old cathedrals that were centuries old! I played violin at the time. It was one of the best time of my life. We went to France, Germany, Austria, Lichtenstein, and Switzerland.
5. What do you like to have on your pizza?
Pepperoni, tomatoes, sometimes chicken if I need the protein. Oh, and lots and lots of CHEESE!!
6. How old were you when you found out “the truth” about Santa Claus?
This is actually kind of a sad story. I figured out the truth about the tooth fairy and I confronted my mom about it. She told me I was right and then told me Santa Claus was fake too. NOOO!!! Thanks for killing my childhood dreams, mom.
7. What is the most ridiculous thing you’ve ever charged on a credit card?
Probably flavored syrup for my coffee. I think it was like $0.50 which seems like a really ridiculous amount to put on a credit card…to me anyways.
8. Are you good at Monopoly?
Hell no! This is actually something me and the boyfriend fight about sometimes. He loves the game and I hate it. Probably because of my hippie ways Plus, did you know the game of Monopoly was originally thought up by the Quakers and then Hasbro ripped it off? Its totally true.
9. Favorite childhood memory.
I can’t think of just one. I do have many happy memories of building houses out of blankets in my parent’s living room and of running around with the neighbor’s kids. I was a child that liked adventure…as long as it wasn’t too dangerous. Seriously, I was one of these kids who didn’t like being out after dark.
10. Worst Halloween costume ever.
I am not sure if this is asking about the worst costume I have ever worn or what I think the worst costume is in general. Personally, I think this costume is pretty horrible (and somewhat funny):
11. Parallel parking… Are you good at it? Honestly?
I am not even going to lie. I AM AT AWESOME AT PARALLEL PARKING!! Except for the parallel parking part.
My Questions for Nominees:
1. What is your favorite dessert?
2. What’s the best thing that has happened to you in the past month?
3. Have you ever won anything?
4. What is your favorite article of clothing?
5. If you could go back in history, who would you like to meet?
6. If you were a type of animal, what would you be and why?
7. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
8. What (in your opinion) is the best quality another person can have?
9. How would you explain your basic life philosophy?
10. If you won the million dollar lottery tomorrow, what would you do with it?
11. Ok, be honest: Do you think you have a good sense of humor?
Okay, here are my awesome nominees for the Liebster Award:
Thanks again Mackenzie for nominating me!